No announcement yet.

List Box - Scroll Bar movement creating a ghost image of the ActiveX List Box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List Box - Scroll Bar movement creating a ghost image of the ActiveX List Box

I have created a ActiveX ListBox of the type 'MultiSelectMulti'
    The List Box is getting populated and also working fine w.r.t the population of list box items and selections.

However, when I move the Excel Scroll Bar at the bottom of the excel sheet towards the right, the List Box creates a ghost image of itself which moves in the direction of the Scroll action.
    Also, the ghost image is visible only as long as I keep scrolling. The moment I stop scrolling the ghost ListBox disspears
    Attached Files

An image isn't much help. Have you possible switched off ScreenUpdating in your code but not switched it back on?
    Hope that Helps

Roy

New users should read the Forum Rules before posting

For free Excel tools & articles visit my web site

RoyUK's Web Site

royUK's Database Form

Where to paste code from the Forum

About me.

Comment

Hi Roy,

In the code wherein mabipulate the ListBox, I do have ScreenUpdating code set to False in the beginning and then set to True in the end.

I even started fresh on a blank sheet. Simply drag and dropped the ListBox and simply moved the scrollbar left/right , up/down and the a ghost image of the ListBox was appearing along with the Scrollbar direction.

Another testing I did was, I created two ListBox and simply selected the empty ListBox.Now a ghost image of this 1st ListBox appears.
      Next I select the 2nd ListBox and now move the scrollbar and the ghost image of the 2nd List Box appears.

Comment

You need to attach the workbook
        Hope that Helps

Roy

New users should read the Forum Rules before posting

For free Excel tools & articles visit my web site

RoyUK's Web Site

royUK's Database Form

Where to paste code from the Forum

About me.

Comment

crossposted: