Search worksheet using userform then populate userform with matching data

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search worksheet using userform then populate userform with matching data

I have userforms created that people can input data into. I would like to place a command button on the userforms that would allow users to search data say as a form number as a reference which is used in the userforms. Then populate the userforms with data from the corresponding row. The userforms use text boxes, combobox, and option bottons.

Re: Search worksheet using userform then populate userform with matching data

See these links on using the Find Method

How to Use Find in Excel VBA Macros
    Find Matching Criteria - a download example is available.
    AAE
    ----------------------------------------------------

Forum Rules | Message to Cross Posters | How to use Tags

Comment

How would I fill in comboboxes and option buttons in a userform? I want to show the userform completed to a second user just as it appear to the first user that completed the form.

Comment

This is what I was looking for myself, I recall doing it in college but I can't remember for the life of me how I did it, plus that was some what 6 years ago and I'm using 2010 now.

check out my problem in this thread maybe if you/I get an answer we can help each other?

Comment

Working...
        X