Export to Excel or Import PDF Data

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export to Excel or Import PDF Data

I have an Adobe fillin form with radio buttons that correspond to the answer values 0, 1, 2, 3.
    I would like the value of that button to be exported into the corresponding column & row on an excel spread sheet (that I have already created).

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Also, once the questionnaire is completed I would like a submit button that opens up the graph of the data from sheet 2 of the excel spread sheet.

Perhaps there is a better way to do this, does anybody have any suggestions?

Re: Export to Excel or Import PDF Data

Hi A,

Well first you have to be able to read the PDF. Do you have the pro adobe?
    Cheers,

dr

"Questions, help and advice for free, small projects by donation. large projects by quote"

http://www.ExcelVBA.joellerabu.com

Comment

[QUOTE=rbrhodes;509528]Hi A,

[I have Adobe Pro 9 Extended]
      I also have MySQL and I wondering if that might be another way to go since, I also will need a Secured Login Username/forgot username and Password/forgot password database. And, it would be good to be able to keep a copy of their users answers to their questionnaire for future comparision.

Comment

[QUOTE=Acusteve;509631]
        Originally posted by rbrhodes View Post
        Hi A,

[I have Adobe Pro 9 Extended]
        I also have MySQL and I wondering if that might be another way to go since, I also will need a Secured Login Username/forgot username and Password/forgot password database. And, it would be good to be able to keep a copy of their users answers to their questionnaire for future comparision.

Comment

Hi,

Yes, I have the pro adobe (Acrobat Pro 9 Extended).
          What next?

Thank you,
          Acusteve

Comment

Working...
          X