This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horizontal Filter

Is it possible to have a horizontal filter? if so how? I have a spread sheet in which i have verticle filter setup through the auto filter funtion. I would now like a horizontal filter to show only specific cloumns. How do i do this?

Thanks in Advance

Anuj

Re: Horizontal Filter

I think you may want to look at a Pivot Table. This will give you more options as to what data to display.

Comment

I am not too sure on how to do this, can you explain please?

Comment

Start the Pivot Table Wizard by selecting Data on the Toolbar then Pivot Table and Pivot Chart Report, then follow the wizard's instructions. The date must be in a contiguous set of rows and columns and all columns must have a heading. Column row and data fields are created by dragging icons into the template

Happy pivoting

Robert

Comment

Column Filter is now available in Excel which can filter data Horizontally same as Auto filter that filters rows Vertically :
          Visit http://www.excelolozy.com/2012/08/ColumnFilter.html , Any thing in Excel, It's Excel-o-lozy... www.Excelolozy.com

Comment

Hi amit01024
            Thanks for the info but the thead is seven years old
            Can you please only post in current threads
            If the solution helped please donate to RSPCA

Sites worth visiting: Rabbitohs | Excel-it royUK | Excel Matters Rory | Kris' Spreadsheet Solutions | Domenic xl-central | SO The Macro Man | The Smallman

Comment

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X