Run Chart as Animate by start and stop button

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run Chart as Animate by start and stop button

i need your help to solve my problems. i have a workbook which contains three worksheet name called ( Alpha, Bravo,Charlie) and each worksheet there is a chart and i display all the chart in one worksheet called All in one sheet. Now what i need i need to run the chart as animate of whole year data value or selecting by months wise. if i click button start and stop the chart should run as Animate of whole year.

i attached my file for our reference and video look here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn9LiE8UKo

sample file i am attaching please help me it will be great appreciate to me .

i have to animate in worksheet name called ( All chart in one)
    2. sample file i attached same like i need to run the chart please...... help me.
    Attached Files

Re: Run Chart as Animate by start and stop button

please anyone help me ?

Comment

Hi sathishsusa,
      Have you download the example in the youtube clip?
      If the solution helped please donate to RSPCA

Sites worth visiting: Rabbitohs | Excel-it royUK | Excel Matters Rory | Kris' Spreadsheet Solutions | Domenic xl-central | SO The Macro Man | The Smallman

Comment

Hi Pike ,

Thanks a lot i got the reply and waiting for the long time yes i download the file pls see the attachment.

pike if difficulties to do same thing its not a matter. i need to run the graph as animate to whole year and add your idea and design on my chart are make to best appearance that i want it. please pike ...
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi
          Can you just transfer your data to download file or add it to your workbook?
          Then add a combobox to change the data set?

Sites worth visiting: Rabbitohs | Excel-it royUK | Excel Matters Rory | Kris' Spreadsheet Solutions | Domenic xl-central | SO The Macro Man | The Smallman

Comment

pike i tried that one but its nothing to link with the data to chart. if possible there is some sample file i attached somewhat its working fine but exactly what i need is shown in the worksheet called (Example of chart) can you have look on it.
            i need to link the data with the scroll bar to run with the timer of months to view the visible data graph because in all chart in 1 sheet having a short gap between the months.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello
              you can change this bit
              Code:
              For c = MinValue To Cells(Rows.Count, 2).End(xlUp).Row - Range("Interval") Step Range("Step")
              'For c = MinValue To 1201 - Range("Interval") Step Range("Step")
              Range("Start") = c
              DoEvents
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Pike,
                sorry for late reply very nice you did it. if possible i need some changes on this chart i need the data which i want to show in chart is column: B (date), H(Corrected DP reading) , K(Target of filter value). How can i modify to range to display on chart.

Comment

sure replace the chart module code with
                  Code:
                  Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)
                      Dim objCht As ChartObject
                      If Not Application.Intersect(Range("G4"), Target) Is Nothing Then
                          Select Case True
                          Case Target.Value = "alpha chart"
                              Sheets("chart").Range("A2:A364").Value = Sheets("ALPHA").Range("B20:D384").Value
                              Sheets("chart").Range("B2:B364").Value = Sheets("ALPHA").Range("H20:H384").Value
                              Sheets("chart").Range("C2:C364").Value = Sheets("ALPHA").Range("K20:K384").Value
                          Case Target.Value = "Bravo chart"
                              Sheets("chart").Range("A2:A364").Value = Sheets("BRAVO").Range("B20:D384").Value
                              Sheets("chart").Range("B2:B364").Value = Sheets("BRAVO").Range("H20:H384").Value
                              Sheets("chart").Range("C2:C364").Value = Sheets("BRAVO").Range("K20:K384").Value
                          Case Target.Value Like "charlie chart"
                              Sheets("chart").Range("A2:A364").Value = Sheets("CHARLIE").Range("B20:D384").Value
                              Sheets("chart").Range("B2:B364").Value = Sheets("CHARLIE").Range("H20:H384").Value
                              Sheets("chart").Range("C2:C364").Value = Sheets("CHARLIE").Range("K20:K384").Value
                          Case Else
                          End Select
                      End If
                      For Each objCht In ActiveSheet.ChartObjects
                          With objCht.Chart.Axes(xlValue)
                              .MaximumScale = Application.WorksheetFunction.Max(Range("B20:B384").Value, Range("C20:C384").Value, 0) + 10
                              .MinimumScale = Application.WorksheetFunction.Min(Range("B20:B384").Value, Range("C20:C384").Value, 0)
                              .Crosses = xlCustom
                              .CrossesAt = Application.WorksheetFunction.Min(Range("B20:B384").Value, Range("C20:C384").Value, 0)
                          End With
                      Next objCht
                  End Sub

Comment

Working...
                  X