Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excel VBA to open Chrome and refresh page

Hello,

Trying to in excel macro to open up Google Chrome and open a webpage, then refresh the webpage and then close the webpage.
    Last edited by wxdonar; June 26th, 2012, 17:34.

Re: Google Chrome

The title does not represent your problem. You can change it by clicking "Go Advanced" button.

Comment

Re: Excel VBA to open Chrome and refresh page

Also, Please state exactly what you want to do.

I can't see why you'd open a web page just to close it again. Presumably you want to open a specific page to download/scrape information...?

You can edit your thread title by clicking the 'Edit Post' link below the message, and then clicking 'Go Advanced' (Sorry jstrogue, just clarifying before the "Where's the Go Advanced' button?" question is posted.

Comment

Re: Excel VBA to open Chrome and refresh page

Cytop,

Yes trying to use google chrome to open up some weather data that changes hourly. For some reason the site will display cached data, but when I hit refresh it updates the new data. Then I can run an excel web query. My web query for some reason pulls old data from the site, i have cleared IE cache and created new connection but same issues. Only workaround is if you refesh the page, then the web query pulls the most current data.

Comment

Working...
        X