Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a cell in a range equals a value from a table, show row values in multiple cells

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a cell in a range equals a value from a table, show row values in multiple cells

Hi all,

I have been trying to wrap my head around this one for a little while and just cant seem to get result I need. I'm sure there's a way to do it with formula alone, but if that's not the case/not efficient enough, VBA will become an option.

The title for this only gives half the picture, so please read the following:

In the attached workbook there are two sheets, one contains the table, one contains what will become a printed form.

SECTION 1 contains cells with list data validation (the list comes from the table in the first sheet).

For example, If RA01 is selected in A26, "Description 1" will be shown in the cell to it's right and values in section 2 should be populated based upon the table in the List worksheet. If RA01 is selected in A27 then SECTION 2 will stay the same, if RA08 in A27 is selected, SECTION 2 should contain values from RA01 & RA08 (values are only added, not taken away).

Please forgive me if this is confusing to read, I can't seem to explain it very well.

Any questions, please ask.

Thanks in advance,
    Storm08
    Attached Files

Anyone have a moment to help with this?

Comment

Working...
    X