Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Find Previous Date

Hello,

I have a table with dates of when some audits were carried out on certain products and their values (amount)

I need a formula that, when a chose a product and a date, give me the value of the previous audit,.

I found the agregate formula, but in some date records I have the text "NA", in this situaions I need that the formula skip those records and give the value of the previous date.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    I attached the file with the example.
    Thank you in advanced.

Attached Files

Hi Experts,

I also have a similar requirement, where in Column B I have the invoice numbers and in column D I have the invoice date. Now I need a formula to provide me with the First Invoice date processed against the PO.

In Column B - PO number can be mentioned more than once.

In Column D - Invoice Date

Your help will be really appreciated.

Regards
    Anuj

Comment

Hello Paula,

Attached is a proposal for your file ...

Hope this will help

Attached Files
      If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received ...You can click on the "Like" icon ...just underneath ... ... in the bottom right corner ...

Comment

Hello Carim,

After adapt you formula in my original worksheet it works exactly as I need.

A thousand thanks for your help!!

Comment

Glad you could fix your problem ...

Thanks for your Thanks ...AND for the Like ...
          If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received ...You can click on the "Like" icon ...just underneath ... ... in the bottom right corner ...

Comment

Working...
          X