Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with a SumIfs Forumula in a Daily Budget

Hello!

I'm creating a budget that is to track the daily bank balances based on recurring transactions as well as one off transactions. The recurring transactions sum if the day of the months match and the one offs sum if the dates match exatcly.

What I want to do is sum the values until the payment's last date, which is input in the transaction tracker sheet (column 'Last Payment').

The workbook has the sumifs in the daily balance sheet and the transactions in the transaction tracker sheet.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

-Jordan
    Attached Files

Hello,

Could you confirm a couple of things ...

1. The formula you are looking for is located in sheet ' Daily Balance ' - Columns E and H

2. Please give us an illustration of your expected result with one specific example to clarify :
    sum the values until the payment's last date
    If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received ...You can click on the "Like" icon ...just underneath ... ... in the bottom right corner ...

Comment

Hi Carim,

1) Correct.
      2) If you filter description on '10.798' this recurring payment is an example of one that has its last payment in March of 2019. I'm looking for the formula to pull in the payments in perpetuity unless the specified end date noted in the 'transaction tracker' worksheet.

Thanks,

Jordan

Comment

Hello,

Sorry ... but your explanation is not clear ... at least to me ...

As a test , in cell M23 ... are you looking for the result generated by this formula :

Code:
        =SUMPRODUCT(($D$15:$D$874=D23)*($E$15:$E$874))
        HTH
        If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received ...You can click on the "Like" icon ...just underneath ... ... in the bottom right corner ...

Comment

Hello,

Once you have tested the formula ... feel free to share your comments ...

Comment

Working...
          X