Carim OzMVP - 007*2

• Member since Nov 24th 2006
  • Last Activity:
Trophies
Profile Hits
  • Hi Carim

Just wanted to thank you for your prompt response. I didnt see a "thumbs up" like on the other two answers but nevertheless ................... thank you

• Hi Carim

Thanks for replying i forwarded with complete details in excel sheet.

Range is selected cells or at the end of table or we can fixed with A1:T20 (20R X 20C)

You can fixed at A21 as resulted row...

Please help me in this regards .........

• Thanks for posting all your messages in the Forum ...

• Thanks for your prompt response and please check this query and do the needful and am very thankful for your work ...

VALIDATING THE SUM OF THE TABLE IN EXCEL….

• Hi,

Could you please check my issue which is already posted in the forum.

Subject : Excel VBA – Copy or Move files from one folder to another

Subject: VALIDATING THE SUM OF THE TABLE IN EXCEL….

Please do the needful am very thankful to you.....

• Hi There,

Anyone can please help me on selecting the Titus Classification(Comm Addin) using a VBA, and when i tried using the sendkeys it didnt work.

when the macro is running to select any option in the classification using send keys, the options are acyually invisible in the Command bar.

Am struggling from 1 week just scratching my head to find a resolution for this one.:(:(

Please help me out, Thanks in Advance...!!!:):)

• Thank you for the kind words. :)

• Hi Carim,

Can you help me with my code. I"m having trouble writing the time out portion.

I have a time in and time out.

The time out portion: I want to be able to have multiple session of time in and out for same employee and Job specific. I can only do for single time out for same day. i don't know how to code it so it can accept new time out to another cell without overwrite previous session. I have the sample file in the Excel vba request for help. Please help me. Kind regards.

• Hi,

You should be posting your question in the Forum

This would allow ALL the participants to help you out ...!!!

Cheers