AliGW Moderator

• Member since Dec 21st 2015
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • How do I mark my issue resolved?

• I don't believe there is an option to do that - sorry. The software is new and we are all finding our way with it.

• Hi Moderator ,, should i stop asking my queries here as since last couple of months no on replying on my queries ... i didnt get any reply ....i dont know why

• No, but you should assume that your queries are not clear if you are getting no response. Maybe try adding extra detail and a sample workbook.

• I can't get it to work

I believe he wants the code to email him

• Hi Ali,

Do you happen to know what's going on over at EF, indeed are you encountering any difficulty getting the site up?

I've not been able to get the site to load for two days, frustrated by a 403 Forbidden Error message.

Assuming you can get in would you try to flag it up with the Tech Team to establish why some of us (I'm presuming there may be others) can't get in.

Thanks

Richard

• Hi, Richard!

I am able to get in from home, but was frustrated myself by the 03 forbidden message at work t=yesterday. Kevin also reported that he was having problems from work via PM. I will raise it as an issue, but suspect changes in security settings in Microsoft for businesses.

I'll raise the issue over at EF now.

Ali