Clear All
No content found
Show More
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
Directory Topics Posts Last Post
Pick the APPROPRIATE category below to post your question and/or answer questions.
Topics: 106,706 Posts: 590,931
106,706 590,931
Sub-Forums:
Excel VBA / Macros (2,948/16,034)
Excel Formulas (499/2,561)
Excel General (103,076/572,097)
Excel FAQ (165/175)
Code Review (8/41)
PLEASE PAY (via PayPal) 10% of your cost to [email protected] BEFORE you post. Then pay the remaining 90% to the person who completes the job on completion.
Topics: 1,377 Posts: 16,023
1,377 16,023
Topics: 6,412 Posts: 28,372
6,412 28,372
Sub-Forums:
Excel and/or Word Help (1,246/5,199)
Excel and/or Access Help (2,600/11,465)
Excel and/or Email Help (1,261/5,453)
Excel and/or SQL Help (820/3,814)
No questions in this forum please.
Topics: 592 Posts: 2,392
592 2,392
Topics: 980 Posts: 6,415
980 6,415
Sub-Forums:
Newsletters (4/4)
Competitions (3/13)
HAV-A-CHAT (485/3,919)
Test Area (460/2,382)
Links to Excel sites and Excel specific search engines powered by Google. Try it now!
Topics: 18 Posts: 20
18 20
Techno-PM
Free Excel Templates
Sub-Forums:
Newsletters (0/0)
Excel Blogs (0/0)
Charts (0/0)
Pivot Tables (0/0)
Solver (0/0)
Games (0/0)

What's Going On & Who's Online?

Collapse

There are currently 2621 users online. 14 members and 2607 guests.

Most users ever online was 13,741 at 02:14 on February 3rd, 2012.

Free Excel\VBA Help Forum Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 120,743   Posts: 659,807   Members: 310,840   Active Members: 478
Welcome to our newest member, ChanJane.

Welcome to OzGrid!

Collapse

Welcome to the community! Please take a moment to:

and if you have any questions - drop by in the HAV A CHAT forum!

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ChanJane
    Dskelevator can be acclimated to attainable
    ChanJane
    PVE is the artist and artist of the Machine Room Passenger Elevator . We’ve spent years perfecting our designs and accept installed over 6,500 units to date. Opting for one of our aeriform elevators over a acceptable elevator architecture will ensure you end up with an activity efficient, visually ambrosial lift that won’t crave months of architecture or a affecting analysis of your accepted home attic plan.

We again toured the new Delaware Elevator training facilities. This is one of the a lot of absorbing training centers I accept apparent during my 30+ years in the elevator business. This centermost can lath over 75 Technicians at any accustomed time and while I was there I witnessed the newest archetypal MRL arrangement that was accepting installed adapted in the boilerplate...
    17 minutes ago
  • ChanJane
    How to chase the instructions above
    ChanJane
    Threaded Rod and European counterparts above the acceptance of STEM careers is concerned. A US News Survey says that abandoned 1 in 4 graduates in the country accordance to STEM educational pursuits.

What Can Be Brought In?

If it says DeWalt, you can accompany it in. Whether it is a hammer, a apparatus belt or a attic sander, as continued as DeWalt makes it, the DeWalt accustomed account centermost accepts it. If you aboriginal arise in to Copper State, the technicians can attending over the accessories and accomplish a basal inspection.

The capital botheration becomes aboveboard quickly, but they still charge to accomplish the complete teardown to see if there are added problems that are not as obvious. They can acquaint you what is traveling on and...
    19 minutes ago
  • ChanJane
    Who will be operating Stainless Steel Casting Parts
    ChanJane
    Activity of the apparatus It is absolute important to attending at all the locations of Stainless Steel Casting Parts . This is important to apperceive the activity of the apparatus and the continuance of time for which it has been used.

There is no set architecture that the training accept to crop and there is no license, but the employer accept to certificate that the training is completed afore the abettor is acclimatized to work. The forklift training does not accept to be accomplished by a able trainer, anyone who has already completed the training and is accomplished and abreast abundant to advise the training can do so.

Other options There are assertive aspects that accept to be kept in apperception while analytic for a forklift like the assurance options,...
    24 minutes ago

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending on OzGrid

Collapse

• B.W.B.
    Extract numbers from text?
    B.W.B.
    Hello!

I have a range, let's say, A1:D9, in which are values like: "", sometext1234, 1234text, -1234, 1234, tetxt1234tetxt...
    I have this code which is working perfectly but, problem is in that MINUS1234. I just want to Sum these numbers. Code is working only if num is positive

Code:
    Function Add_Numeric(iRng As Range) As Long
    For Each cell In iRng
        l = Len(cell)
        If l = 0 Then GoTo nextcell
        numstr = ""
        For i = 1 To l
            If IsNumeric(Mid(cell, i, 1)) Then numstr = numstr & Mid(cell, i, 1)
        Next i
        Add_Numeric = Add_Numeric + numstr * 1
    nextcell:
    Next cell
    End Function
    August 23rd, 2017, 00:45
  • wilneeth
    Insert photos into a cell and lock to cell
    wilneeth
    I'm happy to pay for a good solution. I use Excel 365 (continuously updated).
    The attached spreadsheet is the form I want to use to inspect a facility and record issues.
    I want to use a tablet with a camera, walk around, go to the Photo cell for Item 1, take a Pic by going Insert>Picture>Camera.
    I also need the photo number / filename to automatically go into the Photo No field. This will enable me to find the photo separately if, e.g. I need an enlargement of something.
    Then I can populate the other fields from dropdown lists or manually, as I'm looking at Item 1 in the field. That completes Item 1, and I move on to Item 2.
    My need is to have the photo locked to the selected cell as I take the pic, the pic saved in the same folder as the spreadsheet,...
    2 weeks ago
  • JohnGreen2
    Match function to look up match from Combobox on a datepicker with a combobox $20
    JohnGreen2
    I have a commandbutton I would like to do a match function x2 first to find the column for the selected date and then to see if the combobox value is in that column.Combobox 2 is date field....if I select a date it will select a valueCombobox3.That value I want a match function on the datepicker on that day underneaths data to say match found or match not found in the listbox...In my dummy sheet I have put data on the 15 October 2017 to test....
    1 week ago
  • chirayuw
    Word Play
    chirayuw
    Aim of game is very simple

Say the first word that comes into your mind after seeing the last word posted in the thread

To start - Eye
    January 27th, 2014, 19:24
  • edac
    Add 'static' value into For Loop
    edac
    I'm in need of some help! My goal is to create a price list, I have set values in columns A to E, my problem is that I have an extra cost to add should certain cells by added together. I cannot get this adder to be included, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Below is the code (with reductions) and attached is the table I'm using, I'm hoping it's self explanatory.

Dim a As Long
    Dim b As Long
    Dim c As Long
    Dim d As Long
    Dim e As Long
    Dim i1 As Long
    Dim i2 As Long
    Dim i3 As Long
    Dim i4 As Long
    Dim i5 As Long
    Dim counter As Long

counter = 1