- Easy to use barcode label printing software
- WYSIWYG label design interface
- Prints to any Windows® printer that supports graphics
- Supports thermal printers with a Windows® print driver
- Imports label data from comma delimited text files, Microsoft® Excel, Access and CSV files
- Measurements can be in either inches or centimeters
- Supports UCC/EAN 128 identifiers
- Source code available
ID-Automation Barcode Label Printing Software is an advanced, easy to use, WYSIWYG barcode label printing software application that prints barcodes, text and graphics on standard laser or inkjet printers, in addition to labels on thermal transfer bar-code printers.
The ID-Automation Barcode Label Printing Software supports the following features:
- Ease of use - drag and drop functionality, WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) layout and print preview makes this labeling software very easy to use.
- Easy to install - the setup application includes a complete uninstaller.
- Label design features - labels may include text, different fonts, graphics and bar codes. Label designs may be saved to a file and opened later for reuse.
- Incremental features - numeric barcodes and text may be incremented at selected intervals.
- Laser and inkjet printers supported - print to standard laserjet and ink jet printers with standard labels that are available at office supply stores.
- Thermal printer support - thermal printers can be used with this software if they have a Windows® print driver installed. Upon printing, the label software rasterizes the barcodes to the printer's exact resolution to ensure the barcodes are created accurately. Some older thermal printers will print slow through the Windows® print driver. If this is a concern, we recommend NiceLabel Software which prints using the printer's API.
- Label setup wizard - for easy setup of custom or pre-defined label stock.
- Database - link to data from databases and text files. Built-in support for comma delimited text files, CSV, Microsoft® Access and Excel files as a data source. The comma delimited file type is a standard that is usually available as an export option with other software packages.
- Rotation - bar-codes, text and graphics may be independently rotated in increments of 0 (default), 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
- Graphic image import - BMP, GIF, JPEG, WMF and PCX images are supported and may be placed on labels.
- Graphic objects - squares, rectangles, lines, boxes and circles may be easily placed on labels and sized in a WYSIWYG manner.
- Label layout ruler - a measurement ruler is provided in inches or centimeters, changed by clicking the corner of the ruler.
- Multiple symbologies - multiple symbologies may be created on the same label. This software supports the following linear symbologies: Telepen, EAN8, EAN13, EAN14, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2of 5, ITF, Code 39, Full ASCII Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, MSI, Codabar, Planet & Postnet.
- Multiple barcodes may be created on the same label.
- Print preview - this label printing program allows viewing of the page before printing.
- EAN/UCC 128 - supports all EAN and UCC 128 AIs according to our Code 128 FAQ.
- 32 bit & .NET performance - written using Microsoft® .NET for performance, stability and compatibility with future Microsoft® operating systems. The entire application is 100% .NET managed code and contains over 13,000 lines of source code.
- System requirements - runs on Windows® 98 and greater including ME, NT 4, 2000, 2003 and XP. Requires Microsoft® .NET Framework 1.0 or greater. Minimum hardware requirements are 5 MB available hard drive space, 128 MB RAM and a 500 MHZ processor.
- Source code available - the dotnet source code to the labeling application can be supplied with the purchase of a Multi-Site License and a signed Source Code License Agreement. The application is written in Visual Basic .NET and contains over 13,000 lines of source code. It uses the ID-Automation.*.dll files for the creation of barcodes. The source code for the ID-Automation.*.dll files is generally not needed. If desired, the source for that can also be provided by purchasing an Unlimited Developer License for the associated .NET Forms Control.
Special ! Free Choice of Complete Excel Training Course OR OzGrid Add-ins Collection on all purchases totaling over $70.00. ALL purchases totaling over $150.00 gets you BOTH! Purchases MUST be made via this site or IdAutomation . Send payment proof to [email protected] 31 days after purchase date
Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee on Most Software
Excel Trader Package Technical Analysis in Excel With $139.00 of FREE software!
Microsoft ® and Microsoft Excel ® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OzGrid is in no way associated with Microsoft
GIVE YOURSELF OR YOUR COMPANY 24/7 MICROSOFT EXCEL SUPPORT & QUESTIONS