- Easily integrate dynamic barcodes into Microsoft® .NET Framework Applications
- Barcodes can be easily sent to the printer or to graphic images from your Dotnet application without the use of fonts
- Can be used as a DLL without being loaded on a form
- Drag and drop functionality
- 100% managed code
- Supports several linear and 2D barcode types
- MICR version includes MICR E-13B placement instructions
Our custom bar code Windows Forms Controls support MICR and several linear and two dimensional barcode symbologies including Code 39, Extended Code 39, Code 128, Telepen, Interleaved 2 of 5, LOGMARS, Codabar, EAN-128, USS Code 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 11, Code 93, Industrial 2 of 5, POSTNET, PDF417, Data Matrix ECC 200 and MaxiCode barcode symbologies. The RSS control supports RSS14, RSS-14 Truncated, RSS-14 Stacked, RSS-14 Stacked Omnidirectional, RSS Limited and RSS Expanded.
These controls are easy to use automation components that work with Visual Basic .NET, Visual C# .NET, Borland Octane Delphi.NET and any development environment in the .NET framework that supports Custom Windows Forms Controls. They allow the creation of barcodes that can be easily sent to the printer or to graphic images. These barcode controls do not use fonts, they function like a smart graphic image. They also automatically compute the check digits and other required formulas to display and allow printing of high-quality barcodes. Once installed, the control can be sized and parameters can be set to meet required specifications.
The only restriction in the evaluation version is the display of the text "DEMO" in the barcode and a notification message. If the bar height is increased enough, the barcode can still be scanned for testing purposes.
|Product||Symbologies Supported||Re-distributable File Size|
|.NET Linear Control||Code 39, Extended Code 39, Code 128 (with character set selections Auto, A, B and C), UCC/EAN-128, USS-128, Telepen, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 11, Code 93, Industrial 2 of 5, PLANET and POSTNET.||< 100K|
|.NET PDF417 Control||PDF417 with EC levels 1 to 8, text and binary encoding.||< 100K|
|.NET Data Matrix Control||DataMatrix with ECC200, ASCII, text, C40 and Base256 encoding, Extended Channel Interpretation and Structured append.||< 100K|
|.NET Maxicode Control||MaxiCode with support for modes 2-6. AIM Spec. ISS MaxiCode.||< 100K|
|.NET RSS Control||Supports RSS14, RSS-14 Truncated, RSS-14 Stacked, RSS-14 Stacked Omni-directional, RSS Limited and RSS Expanded according to AIM specs.||< 100K|
|.NET MICR Control||Prints MICR E-13B according to ISO and ABA specifications.||< 100K|
All of our Dotnet Barcode Controls have the following features:
- 100% managed code created in C# .NET.
- Developer support - developers intending to distribute our control with their applications will be glad to know that all functionality of each barcode control is implemented in a single, small file. Distribution of our products outside your organization requires a Developer License.
- Data binding - our Windows Forms Controls easily bind to popular relational database systems supported in the .NET Framework.
- Can be used as a DLL without being loaded on a form.
- Fit to barcode option allows the control canvas to fit the barcode at design or at runtime.
- Flexible sizing options - the X dimension, wide to narrow ratio, barcode height and several other properties may be adjusted for the intended application and scanning equipment. Measurements are in CM (centimeters) unless otherwise indicated.
- Graphic configuration settings are provided for the foreground and background colors and fonts for the human readable characters.
- Lower ASCII support - lower ASCII functions such as returns and tabs are supported in the barcodes for Extended Code 39, Code 128 Auto, Data Matrix, MaxiCode and PDF417.
- Complete UCC/EAN 128 Support - we provide easy methods to add all application identifiers into Code 128 barcodes when the "Auto" character set is selected. Our control also formats the correct human-readable text by placing the AIs into parentheses as required.
- Checksum options - checksum characters can be enabled or disabled in the barcode. In the human readable text, checksum characters can be appended to the text. This feature can also be turned off so the checksum character is not in the text but is encoded in the barcode. This feature is not applicable to Code 128 because Code 128 contains characters that cannot be entered from the keyboard.
- Text options - the human readable text may be enabled or disabled in the linear barcode control. This feature is sometimes disabled by programmers that develop custom formatting for the text.
- Tilde functions for Code 128 Auto, PDF417, DataMatrix and MaxiCode allow easy encoding of returns, tabs and other functions such as GS and RS functions between fields in a single barcode symbol. In Code 128 Auto, if "ApplyTilde" is set to "true", you can use the format ~ddd to specify the ASCII code of the character to be encoded. For example, Code~009Bar~013 will create a barcode that encodes Code<TAB>Bar<RETURN>.
- Selectable orientation angles of 0, 90, 180 or 270 are supported.
- Creates JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG and other image files. Since our control uses the .NET framework to perform the image conversion, you may create a barcode image in any format that .NET supports in System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.
- Thermal Printer Support - in addition to supporting high resolution printers, this component prints extremely accurate barcodes on low-resolution printers such as the dedicated thermal transfer barcode printers we sell. This functionality is automatically achieved in the component by drawing the symbol according to the resolution of the printer.
- Resolution source options - by default, the barcode is generated according to the resolution of the printer to create the highest quality barcode possible when printing. Resolution properties in the control also allow selection of the screen or a custom value for the resolution source.
- Picture method allows retrieval of an enhanced metafile image. For example: myImage = Barcode1.Picture - see the source code examples or the Forms Control Manual for more information.
- Royalty free - with the purchase of a Developer License the control and runtimes are royalty free up to 10,000 users with a few other limitations. Review the License Agreement for more details about this license.
- C# source code can be supplied if you purchase 3 Developer Licenses or the Unlimited Developer License and sign the source code license agreement.
Special ! Free Choice of Complete Excel Training Course or Excel Add-ins Collection on all purchases totaling over $70.00. ALL purchases totaling over $150.00 gets you BOTH! Send payment proof to [email protected] 31 days after purchase date.
Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee on Most Software
Excel Trader Package Technical Analysis in Excel With $139.00 of FREE software!
Microsoft ® and Microsoft Excel ® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OzGrid is in no way associated with Microsoft
Some of our more popular products are below...
Convert Excel Spreadsheets To Webpages | Trading In Excel | Construction Estimators | Finance Templates & Add-ins Bundle | Code-VBA | Smart-VBA | Print-VBA | Excel Data Manipulation & Analysis | Convert MS Office Applications To...... | Analyzer Excel | Downloader Excel | MSSQL Migration Toolkit | Monte Carlo Add-in | Excel Costing Templates