PLEASE PAY (via PayPal) 10% of your cost to [email protected] BEFORE you post. Then pay the remaining 90% to the person who completes the job on completion
Payments are between the person who accepts the cost, posts the answer and the payee.
Ozgrid takes absolutely no responsibility for payments of any kind.
The person coming here for help MUST state the amount (including the currency) they are offering in their thread title.
Please format as following: USD $0.00 or GBP £0.00 etc.
All material posted including attachments remains available to all Ozgrid visitors and members and will not be removed unless by prior consent with Admin.
This forum is not for homework questions. If you need help with your homework please post in the excel help forum and clearly define your question as homework. You will be offered guidance only, we will not do your homework for you.
To offer solutions you must be a member of the Development Team and a minimum post count of 250 posts is required, to apply contact Reafidy by PM -- DO NOT post Visitor Messages on my profile.
The first DEVELOPER to respond with an acceptance statement has priority over the project.
An estimated time frame must be stated by the DEVELOPER when accepting the JOB or a maximum of 18 hours is assumed.
An acceptance statement may be something like:
"I can complete your project within 12 hours."
"I estimate that I can complete your project within 24 hours. However I need some additional
information to properly quote a time frame...."
Failure to deliver or respond within this time-frame permits another DEVELOPER to provide a solution.
If the CLIENT responds that the quoted time-frame exceeds their requirements then another DEVELOPER may provide a solution or estimated time-frame.
If the DEVELOPER feels that further requests from the client move the project outside the original job outline then this must be brought to the attention of the CLIENT and a new cost estimate approved before the additional work is commenced.
Once a developer has begun working on the job, no other developers can contribute to the thread until such time as it is clear that the original developer is no longer involved in the project.
Last edited by Ger Plante; February 5th, 2014 at 03:13. Reason: rule addition.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)