- It is possible to produce a trace of all events and their steps.
- Edit sheets can be run one step at a time, and the results of each step are immediately visible on the edit sheet itself.
- You can copy formulae in Edit sheets replacing names appropriately.
- All formulae in Logic sheets are based on cell names which are automatically generated, rather than cell references.
- All errors are logged to a file, which can be subsequently viewed. It is possible to suppress the display of system error messages, which are replaced by a standard message (for example referring the user to a help desk). The text of the original error message is still logged.
- You can produce an automatic flowchart for the logic flow between the Logic sheets in a workbook (see below).
Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee on Most Software
Excel Trader Package Technical Analysis in Excel With $139.00 of FREE software!
Microsoft ® and Microsoft Excel ® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OzGrid is in no way associated with Microsoft