|Software Search, Categories and Specials||Similar Products
All Excel Finance Templates and Add-ins | Invoice Template | Investment and Business Valuation Templates
Multiple Regression Analysis & Forecasting Template | Portfolio Optimization Template
Portfolio Tracking & Monitoring Templates | Project Planning & Management Template | Real Option Valuation Template
Statistical Quality Control For Excel | Report Maker-Statistical data analysis | Operation Management Templates
|Buy Today (below) and send us your order ID and claim over $70.00 worth of FREE software|
- Create a Database Connection - Select Data->Database Connection->New Database Connection.
- Select the Kind of Database you want to Connection. It Support Personal Database and Client-Server Database. For Example: If Database is Access: Select "Microsoft Jet 3.5/4.0 Ole DB Provide". Click Next. If Database is SQL Server: Select "Microsoft OLE DB For SQL Server"
- Create a Data Link. Drag the Fields to worksheet.
- Create Data View. Select View->Data View.
After you create database connection. You need to create new data Data Record.
- Open New Data Record Click Data->Record->New Data Record or Right-click Database connection, select "New Data Record".
- Add Table/View Right-click top space, select "Add Table/View". Select table of database you need.
- Add Fields Select the fields of table, you can select all fields of table by selecting "*".
- Set other connection of field. Field sort by ascending, descending or no order.
- Order Rank Field Order by this parameter.
- Function Operate this Field by this parameter.
- Condition You can set field condition by this parameters. Contain"<",">","=","<=",">=","<>". If field type is String, you need to add '' in you condition. example: User Name's condition "='liutao'".
Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee on Most Software
Excel Trader Package Technical Analysis in Excel With $139.00 of FREE software!
Microsoft ® and Microsoft Excel ® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OzGrid is in no way associated with Microsoft
GIVE YOURSELF OR YOUR COMPANY 24/7 MICROSOFT EXCEL SUPPORT & QUESTIONS