The Highlighter is especially useful for traders, risk managers, financial advisors, and other professionals who use spreadsheets that incorporate real-time market data feeds.
Highlight cells in real-time in Microsoft Excel
Real-time highlighting is now available for users of the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet environment. The Real-Time Highlighter allows users to specify that cells in their spreadsheets automatically highlight when the values in those cells change in real-time.
The Real-Time Highlighter is especially useful for traders, risk managers, financial advisors, and other professionals who use spreadsheets that incorporate real-time market data feeds.
It is also useful for anyone who creates complex spreadsheet models and wants to see which output cells are affected by changes to input cells.
- Automatically highlight cells in user-specified ranges
- Highlighter works on cells that change as a result of real-time DDE links, OLE automation, calculations, or direct user input
- Highlights can flash/blink for a specified time, or stay colored until the spreadsheet changes again or are cleared by the user
- Separate highlight colors for up-ticks and down-ticks
- User-customization of highlight colors and the length of the highlight
- Fully compatible with the industry-standard Microsoft Excel spreadsheet environment
The features of Real-Time Highlighter make an excellent addition to many Excel-based add-ins and other software products.
Special! Free Choice of Complete Excel Training Course OR Excel Add-ins Collection on all purchases totaling over $70.00. ALL purchases totaling over $150.00 gets you BOTH! Purchases MUST be made via this site. Send payment proof to [email protected] 31 days after purchase date.
Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee on Most Software
Software Categories or Search
Microsoft ® and Microsoft Excel ® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OzGrid is in no way associated with Microsoft
GIVE YOURSELF OR YOUR COMPANY 24/7 MICROSOFT EXCEL SUPPORT & QUESTIONS
FREE Excel Help